Yay!!! I have recieved a Liebster Award, and I was made up about it you should have seen my smile from ear to ear. You see writing isn’t my forte whatsoever so I feel really pleased and exceptionally proud to have been given this, by Jess and her lovely blog Beauty life fashion. Thank you so much Lady! xxx
Here are the rules: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own. Optional: proudly display the Liebster blog award icon on you blog! Sorry if I have nominated you and you have more than 200 followers, just sharing the blogger love!
Questions (for me):
1. If you were stuck on a desert island, what one make up product would you want with you?
Sun screen!! But really I am in love with my YSL Mango lip balm. It’s the best lip conditioner I have ever had, better than Elizabeth Arden’s 8 hour cream and also……… everything else in the universe, I don’t feel I am exaggerating in the least.
2. What is your favourite skincare brand (drugstore or high end) and why?
Dermilogica, I did a review about them recently. I still use their products daily and I am really happy with them. I have some skin problems open pores and rosacea, I have been doing a lot of research and I am thinking of doing a series of blog posts about that, so my skin care regime may change in the new year, but for now it’s dermilogica all the way with my Clarisonic brush to aid with my cleansing
3. Do you prefer your eyeshadow bold or neutral?
owwww….. hmmm….. tough question I have recently become a neutral convert but ultimately I guess I am more of a “Dramatics look” type of girl. Especially for carnival, I always look like a parrot when it’s Carnival time!
4. What is your favourite lipstick shade?
Pink, red and coral……… I can’t possibly pick only one. They’re basically variations of red any way, so I will go with red (pink and coral).
5. If you could only use one make up brand, what would it be?
I think I would have to lean more towards Eeste Lauder. I think they have superb foundations, they have classically beautiful shades of lipstick that never go out of fashion, and of course fantastic quality. I wish it didn’t cost the earth!
I know I can only pick one but I am going to be a bit cheeky. I would also like to include Sleek the high street brand, with it’s crazy colours, young fresh and vibrant style they are the polar opposite to eeste Lauder but they are affordable. So if your on a budget you’ll get a lot of bang for your buck.
5 Random Facts about me!
1. I am taller than my hole ( immediate) family including my adult brother and my dad
2. I love baking cakes and making up my own boozy cupcake recipes
3. I am made up of four different nationalities. No one ever guesses it right most people thinks I’m just white, which I find funny because I am everything!
4. I love food. My parents are really good cooks and now my siblings and I love cooking aswell. My sister is the throw it together kind and it ends up tasty, my brother is amazing at Chinese style food and I am best at curry’s.
5. I am really inflexible and I can’t touch my toes.
Now, for my nominees. It was hard to decide but these are some great blogs:
Ladies If you could Answer these Questions:
What is your favourite food?
When did you first become interested in Cosmetics?
What has been your best buy ?
Why did you want to start doing a blog?
Who inspires you creatively, Whether it be a youtube Guru, Fashion designer, Or your mum?