Looking through my back log of make-up photo’s I’ve realized that maybe I love green a little too much. I can’t help it, I unashamedly embrace my love affair with this beautiful colour….. I did however think lining my water line with this forest green gel liner might clash, but I think these two very different toned greens look smashing.
- First I took a medium matt brown and lightly dusted it over and above my entire crease line
- I used Nars Night Porter as my eyeshadow all over the lid
- Any black to add depth to the outer crease corner
- In the inner corner I used a bit of Inglot AMC 56
- I also used the same inglot eyeshadow under my eye
- Using a black liquid eyeliner I lined the top of my lid and winged it out
- Taking Inglot Gel Matte liner in No.86 I lined my water line
- Ta Dar!!
The finished look times two….
I kept it simple with the rest of the look.
- On the cheeks I used MAC Trace Gold (a bronze shimmery blusher)
- The lipstick I used is a Rimmel Kate Moss collection 113 (my review for this lipstick click here ) mixed with Bobbi Brown Beige Gold 29
- The Lip gloss (in pic. 2) I applied on top of these lipsticks is Gosh Volume Lip Shine in Nude No.80
I hope you enjoyed my green eyed look. TTFN xxx