Bright Turquoise eyeshadow how-to, whoop whoop! So if you read my “makeup haul” post recently you would have seen I purchased some kiko eyeshadows. I created this look using some of them.
owwww, look at these turquoise eyes. So fancy! Anyway enough compliments to myself. This is how I did it. I used:
- First I used Kiko 264 from the inner corner to just beyond the middle
- on the outer third I took this OCC colour in Nori and I also patted it on the crease line going slightly in and above the Kiko colour.
- I lined my upper lash line with this Bourjois liner (which is like a pen)
- I also used the chocolatey brown Kiko colour I bought (No. 216) for under my eyes, just below the lashes and smudged it along with a smudge brush
- I drew in my eyebrows with this Inglot brow pencil
- For the rest of the look I used my trusty Benefits Roller Lash
- This no brand matte bronze/peach coloured blusher
- The lips I used Estee Lauder a pale pink colour called Desirable
click here to see me review on these products.
I was inspired by my new top to create this look. I like my make up and my outfit to be matchy matchy!
This top is from h&m.
Stay tuned for more tips tricks how-to’s and reviews.