The polishes I used for this were all from China Glaze. I love china Glaze, they have the best bright colours, However I wish the consistency of the polishes were stronger, as often I find they need three coats.
The main colour I used for this look is called Orange Knockout. I feel like this colour almost glows in the dusky light of the evening, it’s that bright.
The next two colours are Pink Voltage and Flip Flop Fantasy; this is a beautiful almost pastel neon orange colour. It’s a great beach colour, especially on the toes.
- I painted my thumb and my first three fingers with Orange Knockout
- Then I painted the tips of my nail with Pink Voltage, only a small amount on my middle finger, and a larger amount on my ring finger,
- I used my striper brush to draw a line with Flip Flop Fantasy, to make my design extra cool, AND to cover all the mistakes.
- Next I took some of my shiny rose metallic tape (from ebay) lined it up along side my striped line and stuck it down (the tape is sticky)
- Baby finger got a coat of Flip Flop fantasy.
- I added more detail with my striper pen, diagonally on my ring finger.
- I made a dot on my index finger with Pink Voltage (didn’t come out to strongly)
- I place the pink tape in a V shape on my index finger
- Carefully filling in the tip with the Flip Flop Fantasy; I used a short stiff nail art brush for this
- I also placed a pink diagonal sweep on the corner of the baby finger in Pink Voltage. (you can’t really see it in this pic.
Finish off both hands with a top coat especially to stick down the tape!!!!!
I found that placing pink voltage and Orange knockout on each other doesn’t particularly show up. Flip Flop Fantasy on the other hand is a great one for adding extra detail.
Hope you enjoyed. My bright nails
Stay tuned for more tips, tricks, how to’s and reviews