I ask my friend “V” what does this make up look like. She said straight away a cockatiel of course! Is that a good thing? but as I already did a make up look called the Golden Whistler another bird inspired look. I thought I’d run with it. Maybe I’m all about the Birds. So I bring to you my Inglot Cockatiel makeup How-to.
These are the first eyeshadows I used, I don’t think it’s totally necessary to use No.41 as well, but I like a little shine from time to time.
First apply the medium grey matte eyeshadow, I used Inglot Matte 387.
- Next I used a small pointed crease brush in deep brown. (MAC Embark)
- I firstly applied the deeper matte lime green colour ( Inglot No. 51) and then put the shimmery shadow on top (Inglot Shine 41)
- Line the upper lash line with liquid liner and wing it out
- I then applied this dark muddy green colour underneath my eye (inglot 56) and winged it out following the line of my
- I placed the shimmery white into the very corner of my eye
- In between the black winged out liquid liner and the winged dark green liner I carefully placed the Matte white shadow (Mac Gesso) with a stiff angled brush. FOR EXTRA DRAMA!
- For the lips I used this Sleek quad in Tease, It’s a beautiful creamy rosy red colour
- I used this random no brand matte blush in a peachy brown colour.
The finished look! Ta daaaaaaaaa. A lot of interesting colours going on. I really liked this look. Very different to what I usually wear in the day time.
Link to my website here Tilly Li Loves
I am in love with this new sleek palette Garden Of Eden, it’s full of fresh greens and earthy toned neutrals. What more could a girl obsessed with green want.
I thought I’d whip up a quick look/ how to to celebrate my love for this new palette of mine.
Yes Valentines day is coming up. No I don’t have a Valentine but I do have my make-up!!!
This is one of the idea’s I came up with inspired by the day of love and there for extra pink. I have named this look “Lover’s Pink”, as there will be another look coming up I thought I should name them. I hope you enjoy
Make-up loves…….. sleek’s Candy cane this is an intense eye popping hot pink.
Annoyingly this is not conveyed in the photo’s I took. I think I need a better light, I played around with my settings for ages and this was the best picture I ended up with! You’ll have t trust me on this one, it is not a colour for the faint hearted. It would be great for summer, or to look extra funky on a club night out. Continue reading